Waiver of Responsibility Agreement
- Agree to abide by all applicable city and state laws.
- Acknowledge that I fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that involve risk, including injury, death and economic loss.
- Assume any and all risks to myself, my group and/or my/our property.
- Agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the officers and volunteers of the FM St Patrick’s Day Parade Committee from any and all claims, liabilities,losses and expenses caused by or arising in connection with the parade.
- If driving a motor vehicle or float in the parade, I declare that the driver of said vehicle/float is fully insured to operate the vehicle/float and further that the vehicle/float carries liability insurance to cover property damage and physical injury to others.
- If participation in the parade with an animal, the group takes total responsibility for any actions of the animal.
By hitting the submit button on the form contained on this page, I acknowledge having read this WAIVER OF RESPONSIBILITY AGREEMENT. I further take full responsibility to inform any and all partipants of my group of this WAIVER OF RESPONSIBILITY AGREEMENT.
Rules for the FM St Patrick’s Day Parade
- As the submitter of this entry, I will inform all of the participatns of the following rules and regulations
- We will be on time for the staging area
- We will march in our designated spot as told by Official Parade Line Up Team Leader
- We will do our best to provide an entertaining, cultural, Irish and decorative entry.
- If we distribute premiums, candies or flyers, we agree to hand them out and will refrain from throwing them from our vehicle.
- We will stay in our designated order until the targeted completion of the parade
- We will not stop to perform unless the natural flow of the parade causes an opportunity to do so. We will consult with the Parade Entry Line-up Team Leader if any doubt arises. The decision of the Parade Entry Line-up Team Leader will be final.
- During the parade, we will consult with parade staff regarding any issue
- We will keep pace and distance between our unit and the unit immediately in front of our unit.
- We understand that inclement weather announcements will be communicated via area radio, TV and Social Media.
- We understand that consumption of alcohol on public right of ways is against City Ordinance.
- We understand that the St Patrick’s Day Parade is a family oriented event and will act accordingly at all times. Failure to do so will result in the removal of our entry.
By hitting the submit button on the form contained on this page, I acknowledge having read all rules for the FM St Patrick’s Day Parade. I further take full responsibility to inform any and all partipants of my group of all the rules of the FM St Patrick’s Day Parade..